Bike Tour, Peavy Plaza, Northern Spark 2015. Photo: Shawn Orton.
Travel to Northern Spark by train, bus, bike, car or foot and then walk or bike between venues.
Ride Metro Transit free to Northern Spark!
Free passes will be available here.
Please note: Green Line Metro Train service ends at 12 am midnight. Check schedules. Regular fares apply, unless you download a free pass.
Metro Light Rail stations nearest to festival venues:
- Victoria Theater Arts Center: Victoria Street Station
- Rondo Community Library: Dale Street Station
- Springboard for the Arts: Western Avenue Station and Capitol/Rice Street Station
- Minnesota Museum of American Art (The M): Central Station
Bus routes are also available for each location. Check schedules and plan your trip: metrotransit.org/tripplanner
612-373-333, TTY 651-291-0904
Parking Options for Each Location
Street parking and some ramp parking is available, but will be challenging particularly in Downtown St. Paul. Parking options in each festival area:
Rondo Community Library: Rondo Community Library has a small, free, indoor parking ramp at 461 Dale St N, St Paul. Access from eastbound University Avenue only. Pull up to garage door for access. Please note: The Rondo Library parking ramp will close to incoming traffic at 1:30 am. Vehicles already parked inside will have to exit by 2 am.
Free street parking in the surrounding neighborhood. Please be respectful of neighbors.
Minnesota Museum of American Art – The M:
- Jackson Street Ramp – enter off Jackson Street north of 4th Street
- Lowertown Parking Ramp – enter off Jackson Street, between 4th Street and Kellogg Blvd
- First National Bank Ramp – enter on 5th Street near Minnesota Street
- Union Depot – enter off Kellogg Boulevard near Wacouta Street
- Kellogg Square – enter off Kellogg Blvd near Robert Street
- Cray Plaza – enter off 5th Street past Jackson Street
Springboard for the Arts: Street and meter parking around the building and on the neighboring streets. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
Bike racks are in front of the building.
Raspberry Island for the closing event, 2am – 5:30am
Raspberry Island is underneath the Wabasha Street bridge in Downtown St. Paul. The island is accessible by foot, bike or car. Public transit is not an option at this location during the closing event time frame.
To get there, set your GPS map app to “Raspberry Island” and follow the onsite signage to the parking lot. Accessible parking is available on Raspberry Island.
All others please follow signs to the nearby parking lot. The walk from the parking lot to Raspberry Island is about 5 minutes on flat ground.